If you can not tell, I am in the mood for all things fall. There is something about the season change from summer to fall that makes me so happy (happy dance for all the pumpkin things coming!!). With labor day quickly approaching a tonnnnnn of must haves for fall are going to be on sale and that means it is time to stock up! I have scoured to internet into the far corners to find my list of 11 items that I think will be crucial to your fall wardrobe. Lets count them down!
1. A medium weight jacket! So necessary for those cooler nights, but you don’t want to break out that parka quite yet. You want something you can wear over a sweater or just with a cute little tank. Just like these:
2. A fabulous pair of jeans! This feels like a need for every season in my opinion, but super important for fall. There are so many jean trends this fall and I’ve picked out some of my favorites:
3. A floral blouse! I may have just made an entire post about this, but I am all about the fall florals. They can brighten up any cloudy day. I love these:
4. An oh so cozy sweater! This may feel obvious, but it is so necessary for those chilly nights. Bundling yourself up in the most perfect sweater beside a bonfire just sounds so dreamy. These are my favorites:
5. A cute cardi! For those days that feel like 4 seasons in 1. Chilly in the morning and warm in the day time, cardis are perfect for keeping you temperate all day long (and looking so chic). Definitely buying these:
6. Statement Sleeves! Sleeves are the biggest statement this fall. From bows to bells, having fun details on your sleeves are a must this fall. These sleeves have me swooning:
7. Booties! Booties are a fall must have always. I love having ones that can pair with all of your dresses, jeans and work outfits. Versatility is the most important thing when picking out a pair of booties. These cuties are my favorites:
8. A Twirly Dress! Fall is no time to stop wearing dresses. Wearing all of those summer dresses with a jacket and boots is a fabulous way to transition. Also, investing in a few fall dresses is such a great idea! I love these fall dresses:
9. A fabulous OTS or Cold Shoulder! The ots and cold shoulder trends are here to stay (for now) and i am so happy about it. I love ots tops and wearing them into fall is one of my favorite things. I absolutely love these:
10. Tall Boots! Tall boots, and OTK boots are so perfect for fall fashion. They add so much sass and class to any outfit (and theyre so easy to wear). These are so perfect:
11. A Vest! Vests are the perfect layering pieces for the fall. They add enough warmth when it gets cold, but not too much that you are too hot. These are my favorites:
These are the 11 things I think are absolutely necessary for your (and my) fall wardrobe. I hope this helps guide your fall shopping and possible labor day shopping extravaganza! Happy shopping lovely people!